- I will be presenting our paper on smart assistant accessibility for hard of hearing users at UbiComp2021.
- I will be attending the Doctoral Colloquium at UbiComp 2021.
- I presented our work on Essential Worker Well-being and Twitter-use at CHI 2021 (remotely).
- I spoke at the CHHA (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association) National Educational Conference online.
- My study on smart assistant accessibility was featured by Penn State News, Science Blog, TechXplore, Hearing Review, and The Hearing Health Foundation.
- I also recorded my first podcast interview---talking about smart assistant accessibility on Top of Mind with Julie Rose for BYUradio Sirius.
- Listen to my segment here.
- I was to travel to Atlanta, GA to present preliminary findings on collaborative clinical work and predicting relapse onset in bipolar disorder from online behavioral data at PervasiveHealth 2020. (workshop canceled due to Covid-19)
- I attended CSCW 2019 in Austin, Texas to present a poster on smart assistant accessibility and attend a workshop on social media accessibility.
- I attended the CRA-W Grad Cohort Workshop for Women, in Chicago, Illinois.
- I co-presented a conference paper at AMIA 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
- I attended and presented at the Design4Diversity Workshop for PervasiveHealth 2018 in New York City.